Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Another Milestone!

Our little boy is now 3 pounds 3 ounces!!! So huge! And I can definitely tell a difference. Here he is at 1 pound 5 ounces:
And here he is at 3 pounds 3 ounces:
Here is his hand size at 13 days old:
And here is his hand size at 54 days old (today):
Here he is with his elephant at 3 days old (it's hard to see the elephant because it's in the plastic bag):
And here he is with his elephant today:
He is doing much better on the CPAP and, cross your fingers, he may be taken off of it tomorrow and put on a high flow nasal canula. We can only hope! It will still have the nasal prongs but they will be smaller and the whole hood/elephant trunk/cumbersome set up that is the CPAP will be gone. Here are the nasal prongs for his CPAP:
Even though he is a whopping 3 pounds, he still has the tiniest nostrils!
And here are some pictures of him that I just like:

I went and spent 3 whole days with Jake this past weekend, and we had so much fun we didn't even take a single picture, so you'll just have to take my word for it. I miss him SO much, but I guess this is how it's supposed to be right now, so we'll deal with it. At least I have this little guy to keep me company!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

We are so proud of little Jaden! I can't believe how big he is getting! Awesome!