Monday, February 28, 2011

My Baby is 1 Month Old!

Crazy how time flies! Jaden turned one month today, and I just couldn't be prouder! Here is a photo timeline of his short 31 days! What a cute little guy! And on a crazy note: He's been wearing the tiniest diaper ever since he was born and for the longest time, it was HUGE on him, as can be seen in the earlier pictures. Now, it's almost too small! They will move him up to the next size in the next couple of days! Happy Birthday Buddy! We love you!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Amazing! He is getting cuter and cuter every time you post a picture.

Buffy Dayton said...

You are amazing! He is so cute, i wish we were close so I could help out some! Thanks for keeping the blog updated unlike some people....i won't mention any names.....me! You guys look so good, and we are so happy for jake. Miss you.

Camilla said...

Mari! Your cheer and enthusiasm is contagious! I just browsed through your blog (my first time here) and read through your adventures of the last month and some. I suppose our pregnancies were going along the same timeline huh? You are an incredible woman! I'm so happy for all the successes Jaden has had in his month of life, and I'm sure he'll continue to fight through, just like his momma!

Lessa said...

What a handsome baby you have! Glad to hear how well he's doing. Praying for you guys.

Amber Lynn said...

what a handsome little guy! I wish I sometime had the fight in me at my age like these angles sent from heaven do!! Hugs to you and happy 1st month little man!

Lisa said...

Happy one month birthday little Jaden. We are so glad he is doing well. We love you and Jake & can't wait to hold Jaden ourselves!