Thursday, April 2, 2009

Every Day Is A Little Bit Easier

One year ago today a dear friend of mine passed away after valiantly fighting off breast cancer. So my mom and I went up to Logan today to visit her grave. We hadn't seen her headstone since it was put in after she was buried and we thought it was so beautiful! It was an emotionally hard day for my mom and I'm so proud of how good she did! So we spent a little time with her and even though we miss her so much, we are also SO grateful for the time we had with her! We miss you Deniece!

2 comments:

kandice liljenquist said...

You girls are so wonderful. What a blessing you are in my life and in the lives of my family. Thanks for being such a great sister Mari.

Buffy Dayton said...

What a beautiful head stone! You are a sweetheart Mari. We missed you guys yesterday, I hope you are feeling better, let me know if there is anything I can do! Love ya!