Friday, April 24, 2009

And the Countdown Begins!

One week from today (Friday, May 1st) Jake and I are leaving to go live in Boston for 4 months! And we recently decided to cash in our plane tickets and drive across the country! Crazy! The decision to change our travel plans so close to our departure date was a difficult one, but it mainly has to do with the fact that my sister Hana (the one going on a mission) wants to hit all of the church history sites before she reports to the MTC, so we are driving my mom's car out to Boston (where Hana is now) and then my mom will fly there and drive home with Hana (and possibly some other siblings) stopping at all of the church history sites on the way.

So Jake and I will be back in Utah in August, and until then, we will be living in this lovely house:

which is conveniently only 5 minutes from the beach! I'll make sure to blog about all of our adventures in Boston so you can all be jealous of our jet-setting life! :)

5 comments:

Hana said...

I've been getting the house ready for you and Jake all day - so much to do but i love it here!! And I have a new board game for us to play!!!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

What are you doing in Boston? I was just visiting there last week and it is such a great city. I LOVE Boston and I'm sure you will have a great time.

Mandy said...

I can't wait to hear all about it in your blog updates! We sure will miss seeing you guys each week. HAVE FUN!

kandice liljenquist said...

Have a great time! I am excited to be able to stay there in September!!!

Jeni said...

Good Luck!!! We are sad we won't see you this summer! But you'll have fun in Boston.