Friday, February 6, 2009

You MUST watch this video! It's Amazing!!

This girl is one of the best dancers I've ever seen! And the song is awesome too! She was the national Junior Soloist last year with this routine and it's not hard to see why! She dances with such emotion that it's crazy! And did I mention that she was only 12 when she won?

Ok. I must tell you that I am completely biased because this is one of my Young Women! She also lives a few houses down from me. Her name is Alexia Meyer and she's already accomplished more in her life than most people I know! She trains at The Dance Club and is on most of their ad campaigns. While at a national competition she was discovered by a modeling agency and spent two weeks in New York doing some modeling. While there, they were holding auditions for The Nutcracker and she decided to audition on a whim. Well, she landed the role of Clara for The Nutcracker in Nashville. She spent two months there with her mom. She also won the National Soloist competition last year on the junior level at the young age of 12! She is also super nice and super sweet! She makes sure that all of the girls in her class are included and feel important. I love her! So enjoy the video!

If you want to see it full screen, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxsIrobJc_I.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

WOW, that was amazing, How she does that with her body is beyond me! She has my vote.

Buffy Dayton said...

I'd say she was good! Sheesh, I wish I could do that, and I wish my legs looked like that, I would be HOT! Just kidding! You know everyone who is popular don't you Mari.

Hana said...

Oh my goodness I had lost track of what new amazing thing Alexia was on to!! Honestly the most amazing thing about her is how she has no pride over others in her accomplishments but truly seeks to include and build up everyone around here, such an elect young lady I totally love her!!