Monday, February 23, 2009

Why Oh Why Am I So Addicted to Pro Cycling?

The Amgen Tour of California was on this past week and I didn't miss a day! Why do I love cycling so much? I can't really put it into words, but I know one reason:

Andy Schleck. He kicks butt in those mountain stages! I have already mentioned that he will one day win the tour of tours - The Tour de France! So I have decided that someday I will meet him and I will go up to him and tell him that I love him and then introduce him to my husband whom I am crazy about! And then I will slyly mention that I have two very attractive and very available sisters! I just hope he speaks English! Do people in Luxembourg learn English? Let's hope!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Someday in our future you, Ashley and I should meet up in France and be tour groupies! Perhaps one of us should live in France fist. All I have to do in convince Derrald!

Unknown said...

Actually, that is on the list of things I want to do before I die, and who better to do it with than people who understand and support my obsession!?! We should definitely go!