Monday, December 5, 2011

Utah Part 2

So the reason I mostly split this vacation into 2 posts was so I could post a ton of pictures of my son.  No surprise there!  But I think you will really enjoy them.  Let me set them up for you:

One of our last days in Utah we took Jaden to the cemetary to Jake's mom's grave.  We wanted to spend some time there and take some family pictures.  Or, at least, we would have taken some family pictures if there had been someone else around to take them.  Anyway, I wanted some pictures of Jaden by himself so I had Jake sit him up on his blanket and then I told him to get out of the picture while I quickly took some pictures.  This was the first time that we realized that Jaden could sit up on his own for short periods of time!  And when I say for short periods of time, it was really a short period of time.  Here is what happened:
Don't you love how I just sat by clicking picture after picture as my son is tumbling down?  Yup - I'm a good mom!  In my defense, Jake was right there ready to scoop him up, and it looks a LOT steeper than it actually was.  And in case you didn't appreciate it enough earlier, here is my favorite out of all of those pictures:

No comments: