Monday, December 5, 2011

A LOT of Catching Up To Do

So, many of you have pointed out that I have been very absent from blogging lately.  Some of you pointed it out nicely.  Some of you - not so nicely, and you know who you are!  Either way, get ready because I have posted a TON of catch up posts.  If you don't have the time to read through them all, here are the highlights:

Jaden now sits up and rolls over
He is almost 15 pounds
He is eating solids once a day
I am now officially a grown up
I have the cutest baby in the entire world!!!!!

As a warning - some of the videos are really long (I usually say that I'm going to end the video halfway through and then I'm just so sure he is about to do something super cute so I keep filming and end up with a really long movie) so I won't feel bad if you just skip them entirely.  They are mostly for the family who can't see my adorable miracle every day like I do.

Enjoy!

No comments: