Wednesday, December 28, 2011

5 Crazy Years!!!

I can't even believe that Jake and I are celebrating 5 wonderful years together!  If you would have told me on my wedding day that five years later I would only have one child, I would be surprised.  If you would have told me I would be a military wife, I would have thought you were crazy.  And if you would have told me that I would be a cancer survivor, I would be shocked!!!  It's crazy what life throws at you, but I wouldn't have it any other way!  Thanks Husby for being through my side through thick and thin!  I will make a better effort to not almost die so much in our next five years!
P.S. We are still waiting on Jake's orders, so no word on when we are moving.
P.P.S. Jaden is crawling!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Congratulations! You guys are so great! I'm so glad you joined our family 5 years ago! We wouldn't have it any other way either!

Jeri said...

Funny, I can't imagine life without you!

Thanks for sticking around.