Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Birthday Fun and A New Letter!

Happy birthday to me!! I had fun celebrating my birthday, although I was lonely without Jake. Luckily, I only have 31 more days before I get to see him again! I think I have a pretty cute niece! I'm definitely going to miss her when I move to Chicago.

Now for the highlights of Jake's latest letter:
The Best Part: "I can't wait to see your sexy pregoness!" That line just makes me smile every time!
The Worst Part: "The showers are the tree of life showers. The toilet stalls have curtains instead of doors and don't cover all the way." For those unfamiliar with the tree of life showers, they are the poles with 4 spigots and you just shower out in the open with lots of other people. Yuck.
He is very grateful for all of the letters he has received but he has limited time to write back, so if you don't get a letter from him, don't be offended. Your letters do help him through every day, so thank you for writing him, and keep the letters coming!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Only 31 days? Holy cow! That doesn't seem like too long!