Saturday, August 22, 2009

The End

We are finally home, and we are SO glad! In fact, we got so antsy to get home that we left on Wednesday rather than Friday, drove to Cleveland the first night where we crashed at my aunt's house, and then drove all day Thursday and through the night so we got here on Friday morning (6am to be exact!). Yesterday was fun, but I was pretty much walking dead because I was so tired! Last night I think I slept about 12 hours without a problem, so now I feel rested and refreshed and ready to take over Orem!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I am so happy that you made it home so quickly. There are few things longer than trips home. I can't wait to see you later today!

Mandy said...

Yay!!! We can't wait to see you on Friday!

kandice liljenquist said...

Welcome Home!!