Wednesday, August 5, 2009

4 Things

1. I went to walk the Freedom Trail last week with my friend Kristin and found some of my ancestors: 2. I finally had my piano tuned. It's the piano I stand to inherit (it follows the Martha name) and hasn't been tuned in forever! Luckily, the lady who tuned it also restores old pianos and said my piano is in Fabulous condition! Hooray! It was fun to see it all dismantled around my living room!3. Hana left on her mission today to the Salt Lake Temple Square Mission. See you in 18 months! (haha - everyone knows we'll try to *bump* into her on temple square!)4. It's my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! My gift will be not telling everyone that you are 51. Oops... ;) (seriously - I think she could pass for someone in their 40's!)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

We miss you guys....when are you coming home?

Buffy Dayton said...

Oh how we miss you guys so much! I can't believe you are almost coming home! It looks like you guys are having so much fun, exept of course the sprained ankle. Poor Jake! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!