Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A St. George Weekend!

My dad got my sister Alex, Jake, and I tickets to Aida at the Tuacahn Theater. So we decided to make a day of it! First we decided to climb was we thought was a small cinder cone. It was NOT small!
It took ALL my strength to get to the topbut when I made it I was SO excited!After we climbed down we decided to drive to Mesquite, Nevada so that my dad could have his favorite ribs. Jake really enjoyed the murals on the outside of the restaurant.Nevada was really hot. Well, so was Utah, but we only documented it in Nevada. Alex was really excited to get back to Utah after dinner.We still had some time to burn before the show so we decided to walk around the grounds of the Saint George Temple.

Jake and I took some kissy pictures, but I decided to spare you all. You're welcome! :)

After that we went and watched Aida which was FABULOUS!!!! There was a live camel! And the costume changes blew my mind! So that was pretty much the best weekend ever!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Spare us from the kissy pictures!? How thoughtful of you! haha. Your pictures are so fun. I love road trips!!