Friday, January 6, 2012

Lock your Cupboards and Put up your Gates!

Jaden is crawling and NOTHING is safe!  Can you find the Bubbas?
I turn my back for one second and he is in the kitchen quick as lightning!
He is SO much happier now that he can move where he wants when he wants.  I am happier too, to some extent.  It does mean I have to be more vigilant to keep the floors clean! :)
This is where he noticed me watching him:
This is where he started to crawl over to me:
This is where he got distracted by the highchair:
This is where he decided it would be a good idea to try to stand up using something on wheels:
This is where he fell over because of the whole wheels thing:
And this is where he decides to stop his fall and suck on the legs instead:
He has a personality all his own!  And we adore him for it!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I love this post!! Jaden is sooooo cute! Congrats on the crawling! He has come so far! I love your blog!

Dawsonfamily said...

Mari! it has been too long! Your little boy is so beautiful. I'm off to read more :)