Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Did I Turn 27? I'm Not Sure... But Hana Got Married!

So my 27th birthday passed by almost unnoticed (except for the MOST AMAZING FAMILY DINNER EVER!!!!) because Hana and Nolan decided to get married the day after my birthday.  First Robbie steals my thunder by being born 2 day before me and now this. *sigh* Oh well.  But on to more important facts: I have a new brother-in-law and a sister that's married!!!! (fun fact: we figured out that Nolan is Jaden's 14th uncle!)



They got married up in Draper on a beautiful (but COLD) day.  Everything went pretty perfectly and it was great fun, although maybe too much fun for our little guy.  What with the traveling, wedding preparations, and the actual wedding he was ready to come home to his routine.  I'm glad that Hana actually found someone to put up with her, and I think Nolan is a GREAT addition to our family! 

Oh, and thanks to Conner for the pictures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the credit Mari.