Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My 2nd Heart and 2nd Soul

When I married Jake a little more than 4 years ago, I knew I was crazy in love with him. I knew that I was with someone who crazy loved me back. In those four short years, my love for him has only increased. I feel like there are times when my entire body is going to burst because there is just so much love for Jake inside of me. I can honestly say without any doubts that I love Jake with my entire heart and soul.



I was worried with the addition of our first child how the whole love thing would work, because my entire heart was already taken up with my love for my husband. However, I have found what most moms know - once you have a child, you grow a second heart and a second soul. I can now honestly say without any doubts that I love Jaden with my entire heart and soul. Every single day as I hold him, I just look at him and marvel at how much I just love and adore him! And yet, not only has my love for my husband not decreased, it has only grown! I love that our Heavenly Father has created such a plan that love can grow and grow!!


My first heart and soul are consumed with this boy:
My second heart and soul are consumed by this boy: How in the world did I ever get this lucky!?!

1 comment:

candice said...

Beautifully said Mari!