Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Party In MIAMI!!!!

Jake and I are officially celebrating year #2 in beautiful Miami! We have bought our plane tickets and everything! It was so nice how everything just worked out perfectly - we wanted to go somewhere warm for our anniversary (Dec 28th) and all of my Delta miles expire the end of this year. So we are going to southern Florida and I bought my ticket with miles! Hooray! We are also going to go to Disneyworld, which is a place for kids and seeing as how Jake and I are still kids at heart, I think it will be perfect! Thanks Mom and Dad Cuthbert for the invite!

2 comments:

Hana said...

but this means [sniff] you'll have less time with me [tear shed]!!!

kandice liljenquist said...

Holy Cow!!! That will be so much fun! Get a good tan and make sure you go on as many rollercoaster rides at Disney as possible!!!
P.S. Happy Anniversary, I still remember getting up way early and doing hair at your house with everyone, fun times!!