Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008!

Conner was a pizza:
Robbie was Link from Zelda:
And Alex and I were Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana!
Since I came up with my costume by myself I am fairly proud of it and now I am going to montage the details:
Notice the ultra hip boots mailed to me by my true cowgirl aunt!
You can't really see here, but I had SUPER sparkly eye shadow going! It was quite possibly my favorite part! And don't forget my microphone!
My gold bangles and hoops! I really don't like gold jewelery, so these pretty much bugged me the entire night!
My super sweet belt that I made myself! I found this "material" at a fabric store and decided to turn it into a belt!
I kinda ran out of time to do my hair so I just tied some funky knots in it and called it good!
My true inner rocker definitely started to come out!

Halloween was a blast! Everyone could tell who I was - even most of the elderly knew! And I had one little girl convinced I really was Hannah Montana! She was so shocked that Hannah Montana knew her name! She was so cute! I had so much fun!

And for those of you who were wondering how my scar is looking: I think it's healing quite well actually! Hopefully it won't even be too noticeable soon!

3 comments:

kandice liljenquist said...

You look FANTASTIC!!! Will you sign my cd???

Jared West said...

I LOVE the costume! You look fantastic! Now how about those vocals I know you've got??? That's so cute a little girl thought you were really her! Did you give her an autograph?

Haylee said...

Mari, I love the hannah costume..you did do a fantastic job with it. and I love that you had a miley with you as well, that makes it even better. Good work.