Friday, November 21, 2008

Hilarious Hair Day

Rob had hilarious hair day at school not too long ago. The original plan was to put tons of tiny pony tails in his hair to make it stick up and out. This is what it looked like during the process:
but after awhile he started complaining that it was hurting too much so we let him go check the progress to give him a break. He looked in the mirror and he immediately burst into tears. He claimed it made him look like a girl. I had no idea image was so huge in kindergarten!
So then we took it all out and asked him what he wanted. He said he wanted to gel it like Jake does. So we had Jake run over his gel, we put a TON in, turned him upside down and dried it with a blow drier. It looked kind of cool but I knew it wouldn't last long. At least he was happy with it:
By the time he got home it looked like we hadn't done anything. Kids.

3 comments:

kandice liljenquist said...

I love it! I did that for Chase once with tons of pony tails. It was great!

Amber Lynn said...

I love the Hair!!!! I Miss your cute family!!! I am dieing cuase im leaving back up to Idaho tomorrow and once again I came down and didnt make it to the doggett household!!! this is my third time that I have wanted to stop by!!! Please give your mom a big hug for me and I hope that you and your wonderful family have a great Christmas makeing Amasing memories that last!!! Miss you Much

Jessica said...

Mari,
I hope its ok if I follow your blog. I'm Jake's cousin..we were at the christmas party on Saturday, but I didn't get a chance to talk to you much. I loved your newsletter! Wow! Wicked...I am so jealous. Also,I had no idea that you had cancer! I'm so sorry to be so out of the loop. Hopefully, I can stay in touch with you and get to know you better now! Jess
p.s. if you don't want me to follow..let me know.