Monday, October 27, 2008

Mega Post!

So I haven't posted in FOREVER! But now all of the sick kids are back at school, I am not substitute teaching, I am not on any trips, and I am not at the doctors, so I can finally post!

I went to New York on a girls trip and I learned that I never want to do that again. ever. It was the first time I had ever gone a single day without Jake since the day we met, and it was pretty much torture from beginning to end. Although the torture did pause while I was at Wicked and Mary Poppins!

Those are 2 of the 3 cousins on my side - Jackie and Laura.

I got a new calling as the YW Secretary and I have greatly enjoyed it thus far! We have had a mystery dinner night: (I was just the photographer so there weren't any of me, but I thought these guys looked great!)

We have gone ice blocking: (it was my first time and as you can tell I thoroughly enjoyed it!)
We went to the corn maze (on a very cold night) where I was the first to find my way out! This is my groups victory pose: My mom and I also took my brother Rob and my niece Echo to the park:
The above picture is Robbie being a stinker face because he didn't get his way.

Also, Jake and I are moving into our apartment soon! Soon meaning hopefully by this time NEXT WEEK!!! Hooray!

And I am being Hannah Montana for Halloween and Alex is being Miley Cyrus! Check back for pictures of how amazing we are sure to look!



















I also discovered that my eye is REALLY blue! (and that I really need to shape my brows...)

2 comments:

rebecca said...

well is Echo the cutest thing you have ever seen....! glad to see that you guys are doing so well!

kandice liljenquist said...

I love it when you post a new blog! i had no idea you went to NY. i hope you loved the shows. Just let me know if you need help with the eybrows!!! ( remember London and the tweezers?)