Monday, December 3, 2012

I Love My Camera!

Let me tell you the story of how I got my camera.

My mom decided that for her 50th birthday she wanted to get herself something really nice.  She did a lot of research and finally decided on a Nikon D60 camera.  She bought it and was happy, but she never really used it.  I, on the other hand, was asking to borrow it constantly!  For every family function and just every day life I was asking to use it.  Finally, she got tired of me asking and just flat out GAVE IT TO ME!!!  Yup, I have a really generous and awesome mom!

I love how simple the camera is, and yet it takes such amazing pictures.  It can probably do a lot more fancy stuff than I know, but it fills my needs perfectly.  So here are some pictures of us lately that were taken with my fantastic camera!

Watching the Blue Angels Homecoming Show:





Family Pictures in Utah (which consisted of Hana taking some quick pictures so I would have something to put in our Christmas card - thanks Hana!)



As you can tell, Jaden was NOT happy about sitting still long enough for pictures. :)

Taking Jaden to the ER on Thanksgiving Day (he threw up that morning, for the first time EVER, and so I was concerned.  We knew there wouldn't be any Insta Care's open on Thanksgiving, so we just went to the ER.  He's fine - he has been SUPER congested lately and it made his tummy upset)



Just so you know, not every picture of Jaden is adorable - in most of them he just looks drugged:
But he still looks kissably cute!

Here we are at a playground the other day just having fun as a family:






 Even though it's blurry, I love the look of terror on his face!




And my new All Time Favorite Picture:

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Absolutely darling!
Man, I love that boy!
Jeri