Thursday, November 8, 2012

At Least He Understands the Ultimate Goal...

As I was putting away the dishes this morning, I saw Jaden playing in the bathroom.
Not a big deal - he usually likes to play with the lid on the toilet paper holder.  But then my mommy senses started tingling and I knew something wasn't quite right.


At least he gets that the peepee needs to go in the potty, but we'll just have to work on his delivery.

P.S. We haven't even approached potty training with him yet partly because I am not up to the task and partly because all of his doctors and therapists have told me he's not ready.  I really don't mind diapers, so I'm not pushing it.
P.P.S. Yes, we both washed our hands THOROUGHLY after this event.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I am glad it didn't get further down the pipe! I am nowhere near the potty training stage and I am already dreading it. :)

Kelly said...

Hi Mari,

Dropping in to say how amazing it is to see your little guys grow. And that I think you are probably the funnest primary president EVER!

Kelly from Wymount