Thursday, August 9, 2012

Utah!!!

Jaden and I just returned from a quick and fun trip to Utah!  We mainly went for the Cuthbert family reunion up in Park City and it was such a blast!  It was so fun to show Jaden off to everyone and see all of Jake's family.  It was very different from reunions past since I now have a child.  And not only do I have a child, but I have a child who wants to just walk and explore all the time!  It limited my talking time with everyone, but there is nothing better than spending all of that time with my little boy!

We loved spending time with everyone, and especially riding the Coaster with Claire!
We also loved spending time with my family!  My dad loves to take Jaden on walks, and it got to the point that if my dad walked into the room, Jaden would immediately run up to him asking to be picked up to go for a walk.  They were so cute together!

It's always fun to see everyone interact with my cute son!
P.S. Thanks Mandy for unknowingly letting me steal some pics from your blog!  I appreciate it! :)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You are so welcome to steal pictures ANYTIME!