Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

I was excited for Halloween this year.  I figured it would be the only year where I could pick out Jaden's costume before he started making his own decisions.  We thought about a little gangster (since his name in the womb was Coolio)
(Here's his *stank* face:)
But in the end we thought a Baby Harry was cuter
but he is apparently terrified of wizards.
So that one didn't fly either.  So Jaden did what he always does and took matters into his own hands. 
Doesn't look like much?  Let me give you a different view:
He decided to be a Poop Monster.  And he worked hard getting it authentic.
What a mess!  And so much for me choosing his costume.  Oh well!
Also - this huge temptation has been sitting on the counter for days and mocking me:
You are mine tonight!  Here's to hoping we don't have too many trick-or-treaters!

3 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

love it, he is getting so big

Kelly said...

Another explosion?! Are you using Huggies? Everyone knows Huggies are for girls and pampers are for boys ;0)

And if you want real protection from such events, try pre-fold cloth diapers.

Jeri said...

You crack me up! Love it!

Hey, I need your address.

Jeri