Sunday, October 9, 2011

Graduation and More Poop

Jake graduated from "A" school!!  And not only did he graduate, but he was an honor graduate!  That means he had one of the highest GPA of all of the students in his class!  Here he is getting his diploma from the Lieutenant:
We were so proud of him!  He has worked SO hard!
Jaden, one the other hand, wasn't so excited...
Just kidding!!!!
It was kind of mass pandemonium after the ceremony, so it was hard to get Jaden to look at the camera.
He was also apparently hungry as he tried to eat my face several times.
And then when I asked for a kiss I got a face plant instead
What a silly kiddo!
But, OH BOY, does he make me happy!!!
Here is Jake with part of his graduating class (he is on the far right)
What a cute sailor I have!
So now we go on to "C" school, but we don't know where or when yet.  Jake put together a "dream sheet" of his top three choices of jobs within his field, so now we just wait until they tell us what job he will get, where he will be training, and when he will leave.  Some people get their orders right away, and others wait for months and months, so we have no idea.  Depending on how long his "C" school is depends on if Jaden and I get to go with him, so Jake made sure to put all of the jobs on his dream sheet with the longest training times.  I'll let you know when we know more.

So Jaden flunked out of church today.  Or should I say, Jaden pooped out of church today.  I took him to change him, saw the extent of the damage, went and got Jake, and told him we were going home.  It was one of those that really required a bath tub!  Jake told me to take this picture quick because if he had to smell it any longer he was going to puke!
This innocent little face really hides what was lurking below:
Don't let the innocence fool you
But boy did he feel good afterwards!
Oh, and did I mention that was the first time he ever wore that outfit?  Just breaking it in I guess....

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Congrats Jake! Good Work! Mari, I love your posts!!

Amber Lynn said...

Oh he is so cute! and Congrats to Jake! what a great acheivment

Mandy said...

Jake you are AWESOME! I can't wait to give you guys a BIG hug soon! Jaden is awesome as well with his "blowout"!