Monday, June 28, 2010

Product Review: Spin Pins


The Spin Pin by Goody claims to hold your hair with the strength of 20 bobby pins. You are supposed to twist your hair into a bun, spin one pin into the top and one into the bottom and poof: your hair is done and it will hold all day. Here is what I have found about this product: IT WORKS!!!! I don't fully understand how, but it does exactly what it says it does! It is as simple as spinning them into your hair, and you don't have to worry about it ever again. I've gotten good enough to where I don't need a mirror anymore. You don't even have to have an elastic for your hair or additional bobby pins. And instead of having your head ache from the bobby pins, you don't even feel these in your hair. I even slept with mine in and didn't feel it. The only downside is that it is only good if you want to do your hair in a bun. I recommend this product to anyone and everyone! It's one of my new favorite things!

1 comment:

Amber Lynn said...

oh my gosh, I just saw this comercial for these last night and was actually thinking about them today.. Im so glad you gave your imput on them.. I wear my hair in a bun seriously once a week or more.. sshhh its a secret.lol I have to get some now! Hugs!