Thursday, April 22, 2010

Easter Fun!

This post is a little late, but better late than never! My niece Echo decided to be festive and color herself green: And of course, we had to have an Easter egg hunt!And then I took the kids over to my house so the moms could have some alone time. While they were playing the Wii, Echo decided she wanted to have a bath. Seriously - the kid requested a bath! I think it's because my bathtub is so huge it's like a swimming pool to her! So we turned on the water, loaded up the bubbles, and had a blast! (CAUTION!!! Bath pictures ahead!)
And wouldn't you know it - by playing around in the bubble bath, her green skin turned back to normal! When we were done she even let me french braid her hair. She is very patient. And she had Robbie on the Wii to distract her. :)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Fun! I wish you would teach me how to french braid....seriously.

kandice liljenquist said...

She is growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little girl!

We ran into Hannah on temple square (by accident of course). She like great!