Thursday, October 18, 2012

An Abundance of Thanks

Jaden is just the cutest thing EVER!!!  Today I was holding his hand helping him walk down the steps, and after each step he tells me "Thank you!" so it went like this:

Step down
"Thank you!"
Step down
"Thank you!"
Step down
"Thank you!"
Step down
"Thank you!"

and so on until we got to the bottom.  Of course, you have to say "You're Welcome!" for every thank you he says.  I love that he loves to say thank you!

Also, Jaden has officially been discharged from physical therapy and occupational therapy!  He has now caught up developmentally to his actual age, roughly 6 months ahead of schedule!  This is in part to his awesome therapists, and also just the fact that my little man in a genius.  A thankful genius. :)

1 comment:

Jeri said...

I think his dedicated, amazing parents may have had something to do with it.

MAN! That kids is cute!

Miss you.
Jeri