Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Unreliable

Although you could think that the title of this post is about my upkeep of my blog, it is actually about my internet.  The place we live in has free wifi, but it rarely penetrates the concrete walls.  However, every now and then, I will get a signal and be able to connect.  That slim hope of connecting is what has, so far, kept me from forking over the money to have Cox come and install our own internet.  And you would think it's all about positioning in the house, but I got a signal last night while in my bed (where I am now) but this morning it couldn't find anything from the same location.  Whatever....

Florida is awesome!  We are loving the weather, our church, our neighbors, and our house!  The only thing we don't love is having tile floors throughout the first floor.  While that is really a necessity in Florida, it makes it really hard on a baby who is trying to learn how to walk.  My mom has invested in some large area rugs to help soften the blow when he inevitably takes a tumble.

I am still working on taking pictures to post, and I have some HILARIOUS videos of the little one to upload as soon as I find the right cord in the sea of boxes and as soon as I can get a constant internet connection to get them on the computer.

Also, Fox 13 featured the Alianza Academy as their "Cool School of the Week" this week, and my sister was featured in one of their segments.  Please check it out HERE!!!!  She is so poised and well spoken!  *the beginning of the segment is boring, so just be patient until you get to my gorgeous sister!*  I'm so proud of her and the good work she is doing.  Love you Nutters!!

No comments: