Thursday, August 11, 2011

Aunt Alex!

My sister/best friend Alex came out to visit us! We had so much fun together, and it was SO nice having someone here to help with Jaden so I could actually get things done. Well, at least that was the idea, but really it just left me with someone to veg on the couch with and watch our favorite shows with. But isn't that vacation? Her last night here we all went out to eat at Rainforest Cafe! So fun! Until Jaden decided he was too tired to stay, and then it wasn't quite as much fun.


If you can enlarge the picture where we are both kissing Jaden's cheeks, it will be worth it. His expression is priceless!!

How could you not want to just smother him in kisses?!?

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I've said it before (many times)...and I'll say it again: He's the cutest baby EVER!