Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Getting Settled In



Well, we made it to Chicago! It is hot and muggy but wonderful to be together as a family! Jaden was fantastic on the flight and has settled into his new home and new routine quite nicely. He is still on oxygen until we get our new Pediatrician squared away, but I can handle that. Jake is almost never at home because he is always in classes or doing his Navy requirements, but at least I know that if I absolutely need him, he is only a 5 minute drive away!

I still haven't found my camera charger. I know it's in a brown cardboard box, but there are seemingly hundreds of those lying around with not much time to search, so until then, I will let you see what Jaden and I did for Jake's Fathers Day present. We hired Holly to come over and take our pictures and she did a FABULOUS job! I seriously recommend her to anyone! Notice that we took his oxygen off for the pictures. Isn't it funny how different he can look without his nasal cannula? We got these developed in Chicago and framed a few. Jake loved it! Enjoy our awesomeness:











7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots!

Lessa said...

So cute! And you look fantastic, Mari!

rebecca said...

no way... those are great! the first one and blanket one of him are my fave. you two are gorgeous!

Tamsen said...

You both look GREAT!

Mandy said...

You two are GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see when you guys get family pictures, with all of you!!

Hana said...

Not only are the pictures fab I am so glad to know that you are all settling in alright. We are keeping you all in our prayers!!

Jeni said...

So cute!!! It's so weird to see him without all his hookups! He's so beautiful!