Tuesday, December 22, 2009

America's Next Top Models

Well folks, there's no hiding it. I come from a family of great talent. So this Thanksgiving, my cousin Jackie, my sister Alex, and I decided to have an extreme photo shoot. Much like those seen in America's Next Top Model. And we decided to be "artistic". So we gave Jackie a ponyhawk: And then Jackie went to town on our makeup:then fixed herself up so she wouldn't feel out of place: Once we were all dolled up, we hit the hay for our first location: (those are my "intense" eyes - don't worry, this isn't the last time you'll see them....)


Then we moved outside and got inspiration from birds. Yep - there are those intense eyes again!In the end, we decided that Jackie was the master of the poses (she seriously didn't even have to think about it and her body would just move into the coolest poses!), Alex was the master of the eyes (I know what you are thinking - how could I not be master of the eyes with my intense eyes, right? I know. But I have to give Alex props for her amazing eyes), and I was the master of the facial expressions and the camera. All in all, it was an awesome night, with lots of laughter, lots of shivering (it was FREEZING outside!), and we could basically make tons of money with our obvious talent!

And one last picture to send you on your way:


Creepy, huh.

3 comments:

christina said...

i was so excited he finally fit into the onesie! i love it! you guys look like you were having so much fun here! i hope you have a merry christmas!!!

Nae said...

BRILLIANT!!! You should all send those in and then be on the show. How could they resist your talent?

Amber Lynn said...

nice, LOL:P