Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mega Post

Hooray for new computers! My old laptop died on me so that is why I haven't posted in forever. So now we are going to cover a lot! Alex had her first choir concert at it was awesome!Robbie and I attended BYU's Homecoming Parade, as has become our tradition. He wanted to get a lot of candy, and so he was prepared to do anything it took to stand out: I asked Rob for a "cool guy" pose, and this is what he gave me. He's awesome! :)

For my company Halloween party, I made these monster cupcakes. Some turned out awesome:and some not so much (yes, those are the eyes that have drooped off the cupcake...):

Either way, Rob loved them!
I was Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. I even made my own Quibbler!
Echo was a fairy, Alex was a model from Project Runway, and Robbie was a robot! He practiced walking and talking like a robot for WEEKS prior to Halloween, and I am glad that Halloween is over only so that I can now stop hearing "Roger! Roger! I am a robot!" all in that monotone robot voice.
I think that's it for now. So there is my update! Hope you enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Thanks for cheering us on in the race! :)

Nae said...

Those are some totally yummy looking cupcakes! But almost too cute to eat. :) It's fun to find your blog!