Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Almost Done!

I am almost done with college! I can't even explain how great this feeling is! After 5 years of laboring to please professors, I can finally do whatever I want! My plans for the next year are still up in the air, but I can basically do whatever! Luckily I am getting my degree in a field that is in very high demand - high school science teaching - so I can get a job wherever and whenever I want, which is nice.

Jake is still working away and doing very well in school. He has about 2 years left, but next summer he will be doing his field project. Still unsure as to where he wants to go and what he wants to study, but some possibilities are London, Brazil, Massachusetts, or New Jersey! I am excited because I'll get to go with him!

For those of you who want to know, graduation is April 24th and 25th down at BYU.

No comments: